Contact

A little about me…

I was born in Hobart, however I spent most of my time growing up in Canberra. I completed my studies, then lived and worked in a boarding school in England and spent a lot of time travelling. I graduated university in 2003 and went on to teach in Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne and Canberra.

I have two boys who currently attend O.L.D. My husband has recently transitioned from the Defence Force, which has seen our family experience many different States and Territories. Living in the Barossa Valley for 2 years was particularly a highlight amongst all the moving. We also took 1 year leave from work in 2008 and travelled around Australia (pre-kids)!

I have many hobbies including travel (especially experiencing new places), pilates, watching, attending sporting events, reading and of course just finding the time to chill out with my family.

We moved back to Brisbane in 2013 after some time away. I involved myself in relief work within surrounding Catholic schools before commencing contract work at O.L.D.

I am super excited to be in Prep again this year. I am certainly going to Embrace the Challenge in 2020.

Contact Mrs Stigter

Matt and Boys            
Winnie