Contact

A little about me…

I was born in Hobart, however I spent most of my time growing up in Canberra. I completed my studies, then lived and worked in a boarding school in England and spent a lot of time travelling. I graduated university in 2003 and went on to teach in Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne and Canberra.

I have two boys who currently attend O.L.D. My husband is Defence, which has seen our family experience many different States and Territories. Living in the Barossa Valley for 2 years was particularly a highlight amongst all the moving. We also took 1 year leave from work in 2008 and travelled around Australia (pre-kids)!

I have many hobbies including travel (especially experiencing new places), pilates, watching, attending sporting events, reading and of course just finding the time to chill out with my family.

We moved back to Brisbane in 2013 after some time away. I involved myself in relief work, contract work, as well as teaching Yr 4 part-time at O.L.D. in 2017 and Prep full-time for Term 3 & 4 in 2018. I feel very much a part of the O.L.D. community and I am very excited to be the Prep teacher for the remainder of the year.

Contact Mrs Stigter